28. April 2019
Major Account Development Manager - Serious Labs
Serious Labs was established in 2005 in Edmonton, Canada and is an award winning developer and manufacturer of mobile plant simulators which are bringing a new, exciting and engaging way of learning into traditional industries.
Based in the UK and covering the UK, EMEA + India, the Company has a requirement for the new position of Major Accounts Development Manager. This role will be filled from the Powered Access Industry to work with its major clients, industry partners and distributors to help them and their clients to embrace this new technology and to grow its utilisation across these businesses and organisations.
• Work with IPAF and other international accreditation bodies for the implementation of VR based training programmes within their course portfolio. This will include working on steering groups, committees and with key staff members to ensure that the course programmes are suitable for VR.
• Work with IPAF training centres across the globe to promote the use of the MEWP VR simulator as a part of everyday training and to demonstrate how to create training numbers and assist in building a business plan.
• Support major accounts, these would be larger rental and training companies who have the potential to take multiple simulators. This would entail working closely with existing customers at a Group and on a country by country level to ensure that the simulators are used to their maximum potential.
• Introduce new simulators, such as forklift trucks and other VR solutions to existing clients and partners as they are rolled out.
• Specialist development – work with industry and Serious Labs HQ to design and develop specialist niche scenarios for sectors including Airlines and Rail.
• Must have a senior training background from the Powered Access Industry
• Will be well known and respected across the Powered Access Industry.
• Must be an evangelist for bringing in new training methods and needs to be able to demonstrate where he/she has done this before.
• The ability to speak at conferences and represent the company at the highest level is a necessity.
• Working hard, being a team player and self-starter is a given!
• Language skills are a nice to have.
• Full, clean driving license.
• Competitive salary + bonus programme + benefits