29.05.2018

Scissor lift shock

A man using a scissor lift was badly burnt yesterday, after he came into contact with overhead power lines near Sydney, Australia.

The incident occurred in Glossop Street, St Marys, west of Sydney. The man, 25, was airlifted to hospital where he was reported to be in a serious condition, although his injuries are not thought to be life threatening.

The local police are assisting an investigation into what happened by SafeWork NSW.
Overhead power lines run down both sides of Glossop Street

Comments

This website is using cookies to provide an optimised user experience. By continuing you are agreeing to the use of cookies. More Info
OK