Field Service & Workshop Roles Available - Mechanic (Elevated Work Platforms)
Due to continued growth in AUSTRALIA Haulotte is seeking experienced technical trade professionals to support our growing Field Service and Workshop teams.
Excellent benefits and relocation salary package with overtime is on offer.
Haulotte is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Access equipment and Telehandlers, established Australia for over 22 years and operates in all States. As Australia's fastest growing Access Equipment manufacturer, Haulotte is committed to providing customers with excellent equipment and first class service and support.
- Fully maintained work vehicle, laptop & mobile phone with all Field Roles
- Technical Support Network
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complete Certified Training
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Travel opportunity with many perks!
- Diagnose & repair machine faults
- Major Inspections & servicing
- Machine re-certification
- Perform modifications to new machines
- Warranty repairs
- Using diagnostic equipment
Skills and experience:
Previous experience and knowledge in mechanical servicing and repairs, electrical and hydraulic systems is required. Diagnostic capability is important for this role. You have past experience work autonomously and also effectively in a team environment. Automotive/Mechanic Trade qualification is required.
Haulotte has 100 years experience in the Elevated Work Platform Industry and over 1,500 staff globally. We offer career advancement and complete training on our products and services. Please contact our Human Resources team for a confidential discussion on available opportunities in Australia on [email protected]