Two shocked in Texas
Two utility workers were shocked while using a bucket truck to work on overhead power lines in San Antonio, Texas yesterday.
The two men, employees of CPS Energy, were working on the North West side of town and according to local reports were hit by a large electrical flash, which then tripped the system, cutting power to the area.
The men were working with at least one other crew and were brought down safely and taken to hospital, their injuries are not thought to be too serious and are definitely not life threatening.
Please register to see all images
The scene after the incident in San Antonio