Our depot in Cork is growing and therefore we are looking for a Mobile and Depot based engineer. We are looking for someone who has the same eye to detail and quality as us at CPH, As well as good customer service. At CPH we are proud of the quality of our fleet with an average age of 18 months, therefore, our service engineers should strive to keep our fleet in the best condition possible.
By joining CPH, one of the fastest growing powered access hire companies in Ireland, you will not only be taking on a new job, but you will also be taking your career to the next level. We will provide you with all the necessary training and equipment to be successful in your role and work with you to identify future development and career advancement opportunities.
• You are an experienced access or mechanical engineer with experience in working with hydraulic and electrical systems.
• You have general mechanical experience with the ability to diagnose and repair faults on electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
• You may have relevant experience or qualifications within the powered access industry (e.g CAP, IPAF and manufacture courses) for the right candidate training will be provided to help you in this role.
• You pride yourself on having excellent communication skills and an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service.
• Be able to carry out pre-delivery inspections (pdi), servicing, LOLER inspections, repairs and maintain out rental fleet to a high standards.
• Report customer damage and warranty issues to the hire office.
• You will communicate effectively with our hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum availability.
• Competitive salary.
• Excellent holiday entitlement plus bank holidays.
• Company vehicle for mobile engineers with fuel card.
• Company mobile phone, equipment to carry out role.
• Assistance in moving/relocating to Ireland will be provided.