13.11.2020

Telehandler electrocution

A 29 year old farm hand was electrocuted yesterday while using a telehandler in the town of Gerang Gerung, Victoria - halfway between Melbourne and Adelaide - Australia.

According to Worksafe Victoria the man was removing hay or straw bales from a stack when the raised bale handling attachment came into contact with overhead power lines.

An investigation is underway. We will update this item if and when we learn more.

Comments

This website is using cookies to provide an optimised user experience. By continuing you are agreeing to the use of cookies. More Info
OK