The latest digital version of Kran&Bühne magazine is now online and available to read or download, it can also be found on the Magzter news stand app.
This issue includes features on crawler crane applications, the latest developments in the scissor lift market, the annual Top 20 German rental company report, along with Top 10 Swiss and Austrian companies and a full review of Vertikal Days.
So if you read German or are interested in the German speaking markets for cranes, access equipment and telehandlers, you can go directly to the magazine download area by clicking here. There is no need to register – everything is free of charge. For those of you who receive a printed copy, the next issue will arrive within a week or so.
The following issue - July /August - will include:
• A preview of The new Innovation Day event in Fulda
• The latest mobile crane developments
• Advantages of trailer mounted work platforms
• A focus on the Benelux region
• Harbour mobile cranes & reachstackers
• A preview of Schwerlasttagung heavy transport & rigging conference.
So if you are interested in advertising or have some thoughts, input or ideas on editorial content please do not hesitate to contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org